Just to let you know, We care about your privacy. We wanted to give you a clear outline and overview of what is done with the data that we collect on our website.
What data do we collect from you?
When you send a login request – we can see your FB profile picture and on the backend, we also see the email associated with your Facebook account. We don’t see your Facebook username or password – we only collect the FB profile picture + email to verify whether you have actually purchased the course before we give you the required access.
- We collect your email address when you subscribe to our website or order one of our services
- We collect your phone number only when you order one of our services and provide us the number
- We collect your address only when you order one of our services and provide us the address
How are you targeted?
- We have a Facebook pixel tracker to track everyone who visit our website on Facebook
- We have Google Analytics and Search Console codes on our website to get anonymous data of our visitors
What is your rights with the data?
You own 100% of your data. If you want us to remove any/all of your data stored on our end, simply send us an email to [email protected] and we will take care of it in 24 hours. Alternatively, every email that we send you has an ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of it which you can use to get you out of our email list.
From time to time, we would be including affiliate links of products within the articles we are writing – the affiliate links get us a commission when you purchase the product (at no extra cost to you). This helps us keep the blog running.
If you have a question about any of our affiliate links or placements, please email at [email protected]